This classification also applies to:
- the provision of in-office coffee and tea supplies to customers on a fee basis;
- the sale and servicing of fire extinguishers;
- packaging and fulfillment services on a fee basis;
- purchase and resale of prepackaged meats when no handling of unpackaged fresh meat and no processing, including but not limited to cutting, trimming, deboning, grinding or repackaging, is performed; and
- egg processing (candling) and packaging (not in connection with farms).
|Shown below is the previously published phraseology and footnote||Effective Date|
The Classification Search was developed by the WCIRB for your convenience to help you identify Standard Classifications based on keywords or a classification code. However, you cannot rely solely on the Classification Search and must make an independent assessment when determining the appropriate classification(s) assignable to a risk in accordance with the USRP.