The Workers’ Compensation Insurance Rating Bureau of California (WCIRB) is pleased to announce that the X-Mods and More® web service is now available to agents and brokers as well as insurers. This service offers machine-to-machine, real-time access to risk-level data including experience modifications (X-Mods), reported policyholder names and addresses as well as assigned classifications.
After completing the initial setup, participating agents and brokers can, at no additional charge, connect with X-Mods and More by simply submitting a WCIRB-assigned bureau number or a policyholder’s Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN). When a single match is located, X-Mods and More returns the requested information as an XML message that is automatically fed into your system, including applications used for policy issuing, quoting or Workers Compensation Policy Reporting Specifications reporting.
Data available via X-Mods and More includes:
- 10 years of X-Mods by experience rating effective year (YYYY)
- Insurer of record only receives full experience rating effective date (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Current reported policyholder names and FEINs
- Current reported policyholder addresses
- Count of in-force policies for the risk
- Standard classifications for the risk that are:
- Assigned by the WCIRB along with date of assignment
- Reported on the Unit Statistical Reports within the current experience period, including identifying the classification that developed the most payroll in that experience period
Insurer members, agents and brokers interested in learning more about X-Mods and More – including the technical considerations – can contact Kirsty Schanmier, WCIRB Senior Operations Analyst, at [email protected]
X-Mods and More is the WCIRB’s latest addition to its suite of products designed to meet the varied needs of insurers, third party administrators, managing general agents, agents and brokers. View the How to Access X-Mods: A Comparison of WCIRB Products
chart to learn more about the features of each product.
Join the WCIRB for a free webinar explaining how to use X-Mods and More as well as integrate it into your system.X-Mods and More for Agents and BrokersThursday, October 24, 2019, 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM PTREGISTER NOW