WCIRB Connect provides online access to information and data for insurers, agents and brokers, and other authorized users.
Licensed agents or broker may enroll individually, or an agency or brokerage may enroll as a Business Entity and manage its own user accounts. Business Entity accounts are the preferred option for organizations that need more than 5 user accounts.
WCIRB Connect for Insurers
Insurers can get access to:
- Unit Statistical Reports (USR) and policy submission and detailed information
- USR and policy audit error work queue to resolve queries online
- Policyholder information such as:
- Experience modifications, eligibility and WCIRB assigned classifications
- X-Mod Direct® email alerts when experience modifications are published or revised
- Ratesheets, inspection reports and the Comprehensive Risk Summary (CRS) Report
- Test audit work queue to submit materials electronically
- OnDemand reports and other data products
- Ownership Information Submission Tool
Read about the WCIRB Connect Work Queue 360.
WCIRB Connect for Third Party Entities (TPEs)
Insurer members who use third parties can authorize and set up access to specific policyholder information on WCIRB Connect. Learn more about WCIRB Connect Third Party Entity Access Options.
Many WCIRB members are already using WCIRB Connect for Insurers. If you work for a member insurer and wish to check your company's enrollment status, email [email protected]
. We can tell you whether or not your company has begun the process, or who the System Administrator is for your account.
WCIRB Connect for Claims Adjusters
The Claims Coverage Research feature of WCIRB Connect provides insurer claims adjusters immediate access to detailed coverage information for policies dating back to 1996 to aid in proper claims handling.
For System Administrators
The WCIRB will conduct online training sessions for WCIRB Connect general system administrators (GSAs) covering how to establish new users with access to the Claims Coverage Research feature. The GSA training is required prior to obtaining access to this new feature. To get started, please:
- Email WCIRB Operations Analyst, Alyshia Lu at [email protected] to request GSA training.
- After the training concludes, you will be granted the ability to enroll claims adjusters to use the new Claims Coverage Research feature on WCIRB Connect.
- Visit the Knowledge Center in WCIRB Connect and view the "Claims Coverage Research and Report Production" quick sheet for instructions on how to use the Claims Coverage Research feature.
For Claims Adjusters Who Need Access
The WCIRB will conduct user training to help new claims adjuster users gain some proficiency in searching for coverage records. We recommend that insurers designate a small number of claims adjusters as “power users” for this function.
- If you are a claims adjuster and do not have a WCIRB Connect account, ask your company’s WCIRB Connect GSA to create an account for you. Make sure your GSA gives you access to the “Claims Coverage Research” functional area.
- If you do not know your company’s GSA, email [email protected]. If your GSA has attended training, we will help you reach that person. If your GSA has not yet attended training, we will let him/her know that you are interested and help them register for a GSA training session. Once completed, the GSA can create an account for you.
- Visit the WCIRB Connect Webinars page and register for one of the upcoming user training webinars.
If you have questions regarding the Claims Coverage Research feature please email [email protected].
WCIRB Connect® supports the following internet browsers: Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11.