WCIRB Connect provides online access to information and data for insurers, agents and brokers, and other authorized users.
WCIRB Connect™ for Claims Adjusters
For System Administrators
- Visit the WCIRB Connect Webinars page and register for one of the upcoming system administrator training webinars.
- After the training concludes, you will be granted the ability to enroll claims adjusters to use the new Claims Coverage Research feature on WCIRB Connect.
- Consult with your claims handling colleagues to determine which claims adjusters should have access to Claims Coverage Research. Encourage these users to attend a user training session.
For Claims Adjusters Who Need Access
- If you are a claims adjuster and don’t have a WCIRB Connect account, ask your company’s WCIRB Connect GSA to create an account for you. Make sure your GSA gives you access to the “Claims Coverage Research” functional area.
- If you don’t know your company’s GSA, email [email protected]. If your GSA has attended training, we will help you reach that person. If your GSA hasn’t yet attended training, we will let him/her know that you are interested and help them register for a GSA training session. Once completed, the GSA can create an account for you.
- Visit the WCIRB Connect™ Webinars page and register for one of the upcoming user training webinars.
If you have questions regarding the Claims Coverage Research feature please email [email protected].
WCIRB Connect™ for Insurers
Many WCIRB members are already using WCIRB Connect for Insurers or have already begun the enrollment process. If you work for a member insurer and wish to check your company's enrollment status, email [email protected]. We can tell you whether or not your company has begun the process, or who the System Administrator is for your account.
WCIRB Connect™ for Agents and Brokers
Licensed agents or broker may enroll individually, or an agency or brokerage may enroll as a Business Entity and manage its own user accounts. Business Entity accounts are the preferred option for organizations that need more than 5 user accounts. To register, click on one of the links below.
- WCIRB Connect™ for Agents and Brokers - Individual Users
- WCIRB Connect™ for Agents and Brokers - Business Entities
WCIRB Connect™ supports the following internet browsers: Chrome and Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11.